NYRC General Meeting March 23,2013 at 4PM-8pm

jarrett shark

Thats Right Guys the summer is coming and the NY REEF CLUB is having a general meeting, For all those people who missed the NY REEF CLUB's last meeting at Richie's we look foward to see you at this meeting!!!!! Also come see Harry's 220gal Reef that is growing out of control so see how much growth from last time you seen it........

Saturday March 23 at 4pm-8pm
At Dr. Lopez' office (220gal Reef)
87-16 101 Ave.
Ozone Park, NY 11416

**Topics: NY REEF CLUB's "True Swap", future Tank Tours, Making ALK and Calcuim "DIY" , chemsity and taking PAR readings with LED's, majo wand
**Round table discussion on other various topics
**Also we will talk about this coming year's calendar, We will have Auctions, Raffels, and a whole lot of Reef chatting.

I will do my best to attend!!

My mom's only sister is not doing well, and may have to go to Manhattan.

To those who are prayers PLEASE pray for my aunt, and her family they are having a very hard time especially my cousin Milta.
Titi Aurea has been diagnosed with stomach cancer, and because of age, and bad heart they are doing nothing to help her. She had to heart attacks last week, so they feel she is to week for surgery, or chemo. She is in her mid 80's.
To add to the stress her only son is in a hospital in PA with serious issues as well. Stents in his left leg collapsed, and now the veins in his right leg have also clogged.
Milta is the one that cares for her mom, as well as her daughter who has MS.

Please pray for strength for Milta who also suffers from Lupus.:(

Sorry didn't mean to make anyone sad. Just need to surround them with prayers....

@ Awibrandy so sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers go out.

Nice meeting and awesome mini tank tour Thank You Noel for the RO/DI unit
Your welcome young man! The pleasure was mine!
I had a good time! Thank you Noel for the tank tour after the meeting. :)
ANYTIME BRO!! Had a good time also!

@BklynArch.. TYVM!! Means alot coming from ya bro. Good seeing ya again!

Last edited:
Hey folks,
I am sorry I could not be there this weekend.

I was on a 3 day weekend policy conference in Atlanta. I had a great time and learned a lot! I am sorry that I missed this though.
See you all again soon.
(though, I'll be at another conference the last weekend in April, I'm not sure what pattern the meetings follow).

I will do my best to attend!!

My mom's only sister is not doing well, and may have to go to Manhattan.

To those who are prayers PLEASE pray for my aunt, and her family they are having a very hard time especially my cousin Milta.
Titi Aurea has been diagnosed with stomach cancer, and because of age, and bad heart they are doing nothing to help her. She had to heart attacks last week, so they feel she is to week for surgery, or chemo. She is in her mid 80's.
To add to the stress her only son is in a hospital in PA with serious issues as well. Stents in his left leg collapsed, and now the veins in his right leg have also clogged.
Milta is the one that cares for her mom, as well as her daughter who has MS.

Please pray for strength for Milta who also suffers from Lupus.:(

Sorry didn't mean to make anyone sad. Just need to surround them with prayers....

I'm so sorry to hear! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Awi! If you need anything...I'm here for you...you know how to reach me.

Sorry I was unable to attend the meeting...will definitely make the next.

Thank you guys/gals!!! Prayers are still need, for all, so again THANK YOU!!!

I did go into Manhattan, but before I spoke to my mom I called my cousin for clarification of diagnosis. When asked my cousin for exactly what the doctor has said, my cousin admitted that the "Cancer Diagnosis" has not been confirmed. They did find a mass in her stomach during an MRI, but no biopsy has been done as yet because of her hearts condition at the moment.
Trust me I was pretty PO'ed with my cousin for the drama.... She worried me to death, almost caused me to cause my mom more stressed then she needs, and kept me from making the meet....:(

Back