o2manyfish - Heads Up Major Equipment Clear Out on The Way

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey SoCal Reefers,

Having been in the hobby for 3+ decades I have collected a ton of equipment. I've never denied being an addict to this hobby and always had dreams of a unique tank over here,and a anemone tank over there.

But these dream tanks are just not ever going to get filled.

In the next month or so, when the weather is warmer and the rain not so frequent I'm going to have a "Come and Get It Party".

I'm not taking any reservations for anything at this time. I just want to put the ideas out there so some of you can start asking permission from your wives and start masking tape the floors.

Here is only a partial list of what will be needing a new home:

300 gallon Black Back Acrylic Tank - 96x24x30t - Drilled, Overflow, with tops
180 g Acrylic - 72x30x20
50g Acrylic - With dividers for QT Tank
Acrylic Mini Cube strip - 36x6x6
30g glass sump
140g Glass Frag Tank - 72x36x12 (needs one seam resiliconed)
750g Starfire - 120x48x30 - Never had water in it, clear on all sides, drilled bottom panel for 2 center tank overflows (2 black acrylic overflows included), tank is dissassembled, bottom glass panel is almost 1000lbs. Prepare to hire professional glass movers to transport the panels safely

Iwaki 100 Japanese pump - never installed
Dolphin Ampmaster (new)
Multiple Dart pumps - some new, some need seals
2-3 Apex Classic Brains

Deltec 851 skimmer body

400lbs of old live rock

I know the rules say you have to post prices for "For Sale" threads.

SoCal Reefers and this forum know me well. This isn't a 100g tank is $100 who wants it.

When I pick a nice warm day, it will be come and get it. If 2 people want the same tank, the person who wants to pay the most gets it. If only 1 person wants it - make an offer and it will be accepted. This equipment all needs to go and the money is not a priority -- Any teachers wanting tanks or equipment for classroom tanks will get priority (over cash).

Any young reefers (not old enough to drive a car) - you tell me what you need/want and your piggy bank doesn't have to be opened - I will be happy to give.

And if your pockets are empty -- I have buckets and boxes filled with air pumps, pumps, plumbing parts, controllers that if you bring a significant other who bats her eyes at me will mean you don't need to open your wallet.

And as always I am happy to barter -- Bring me some coral (that I didn't give away to you at some point) and I will trade corals for equipment.

And maybe we will combine this clear out with an old fashioned So Cal Frag Swap... Who knows :)

Everything is located in Encino. For the large tanks there is easy access for handtrucks. Dollies need to have large wheels so they don't sink into the lawn.

Dave B

Richard,

I don't remember. Dave at "o" 2 manyfish dot com -- Make sure the first letter is a letter not a zero.

My memory is getting worse by the day (and is the reason for the equipment clearout). I have the attention span of a neurotic Domino Damsel these days.

Please email me again, if I don't reply email me again but include nudie pics and call me a bunch of names so it catches my attention :)

Dave B

Back