o2manyfish - Sunday Sept 29th - Coral Giveaway to Those Who Need

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Everyone,

I need to clear out some SPS frag racks. If you are a beginner, had a crash, have financial hardship, are a vet, work in Emergency services, have a great story -- then you can come get some free frags.

I don't sell anything. I either give away or trade.

For those of you who are less angelic than others, the So Cal hobbyists are pretty tight - If you think you can scam me for some free corals and then pop them online and make a quick buck - A) That's just not cool B) Having me not like you is not a good idea at all.

If you have corals and want to get something different let me know what you have to trade/swap. ( I don't need anymore RED CAP!!!!! --- LOL)

For those of us who are just happy as clams with our tanks -- If you want to come just hang out and shoot the breeze about fish and corals -- Well come on by.

Located in Encino where the 405/101 cross -

Sunday Sept 29th from 12 till 2

If you need the address shoot me a message.

Dave B

Sunday, 9/29

Sunday, 9/29

Hey Dave, I would love to view your system and shoot the breeze/pick your mind about reefing. I've always wanted to try sps but don't think I'm ready. Anyway, I believe I was at your place years ago when you hosted a frag swap but don't remember the address. If you could shoot me an email, ttan02@aol.com since I don't have enough posts Thanks so much.
Tih

Hi! Saw your post! I live in encino actually, on Lindley and kilion.

I have a 55g tank my friend gave me when he moved to Colorado. It's filled with mushrooms and Kenyan trees. And for fish rotal gamma and a clownfish.

I would love any extra stuff that could make my tank look better and any tips and help

I made an account just for this but I need 10 posts before I can do it sats

Hey Everyone,

I need to clear out some SPS frag racks. If you are a beginner, had a crash, have financial hardship, are a vet, work in Emergency services, have a great story -- then you can come get some free frags.

I don't sell anything. I either give away or trade.

For those of you who are less angelic than others, the So Cal hobbyists are pretty tight - If you think you can scam me for some free corals and then pop them online and make a quick buck - A) That's just not cool B) Having me not like you is not a good idea at all.

If you have corals and want to get something different let me know what you have to trade/swap. ( I don't need anymore RED CAP!!!!! --- LOL)

For those of us who are just happy as clams with our tanks -- If you want to come just hang out and shoot the breeze about fish and corals -- Well come on by.

Located in Encino where the 405/101 cross -

Sunday Sept 29th from 12 till 2

If you need the address shoot me a message.

Dave B

Hi! Saw your post! I live in encino actually, on Lindley and kilion.

I have a 55g tank my friend gave me when he moved to Colorado. It's filled with mushrooms and Kenyan trees. And for fish rotal gamma and a clownfish.

I would love any extra stuff that could make my tank look better and any tips and help

I made an account just for this but I need 10 posts before I can do it sats

Come on Over !!!!

Shoot me an email for the address -- Dave at o2manyfish then put in a dot com!

free corals

free corals

Dave,
Thank you so much for opening up your house, advice and generosity! Your system is inspirational
Am researching pumps now.
Tih.

That was fun! Got some softies to help my beginner-ness improve! A Duncan, green star, something that looks like a xenia but it's not (forgot name), and red Monti (first hard coral)

Thanks for everything Dave! Awesome guy. Awesome setup

Big thanks to Dave for hosting this and for his generosity! It was nice meeting and chatting with everyone and it was especially nice talking about the good ole days with you Dave.
I just wanted to hang out and meet new people and talk shop, but it was really hard not to walk away with some goodies.
Thanks again and if you need anything, I'm not too far away.
Cheers, John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back