October 27th 1-4pm @ Chris Buono-Signup

Rainer Feyer

Premium Member
The next gathering of Reefers is scheduled for October 27th, 1-4pm at Chris Buono's home. Directions should be obtained from Chris via PM, please.

Would you please add your names to the below list if you are going to attend, thank you:

Rainer Feyer/ Rainer Feyer

ChrisBuono/Chris Buono
Lakeside518/ Kris Zimmerman
Krazy K/ Keith F.

ChrisBuono/Chris Buono
Krazy K/ Keith F.
Michaelg/ Michael Gerdes

Update:

Update:

I'm almost certain that Matt from Eddie's will be attending as well.

Plus, we'll have a couple of raffle items available.

Please spread the word...

Awesome!

ChrisBuono/Chris Buono
Krazy K/ Keith F.
Michaelg/ Michael Gerdes
bkraus/Brian K
Mike778922/Mike A

ChrisBuono/Chris Buono
Krazy K/ Keith F.
Michaelg/ Michael Gerdes
bkraus/Brian K
Mike778922/Mike A
WinkeyWoneye/Dan

Due to the continued drama by a couple members, I am choosing not to attend the upcoming meeting.

I will prefere to be a "loner" reefer, enjoying things myself without any type of stress from it :)

I do hope you all have a great time though.

See ya's around.

No Suprise Can never put any stock in Kieth actually holding his word and showing. I see his name and kinda snicker cause I know he won't show.

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10985350#post10985350 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lakeside518
No Suprise there can never put any stock in Kieth actually holding his word and showing. I see his name and kinda snicker cause I know he won't show.

I see your name and roll my eyes because I dislike you. ;)

Its not a big deal though.

Get over it already.

:cool:

Last edited:
OMG - I'm all for open, honest, and respectful conversation (even debate), but name calling just isn't helpful. Don't let what happened to CDMAS happen to us. Don't give Joe the satisfaction.

I still hope for both of you to come. Not because you like or dislike each other, but because I'm looking forward to seeing both of you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10985649#post10985649 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChrisBuono
Don't let what happened to CDMAS happen to us. Don't give Joe the satisfaction.
I take no satisfaction in any of this :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Easy Joe. Who blamed you???? I hate getting into this stuff....You know I like to be Poland in all this stuff but...............When someone refers to CDMAS they arnt talking about you. CDMAS is a group of people be they good or bad. You are not CDMAS.

Back