October Pizza Night

Hey guys sorry I didn't get to make it to the dinner or pife house.... my damn phone died and I'm not familiar with the area so I only knew my way home :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys sorry I didn't get to make it to the dinner or pife house.... my damn phone died and I'm not familiar with the area so I only knew my way home :(

We were wondering what happened.

The frogspawn was still floating when I left after you. He knows it is yours. I think you have the pink/yellow zoas. He said he accidentally gave my original frag away.

We were wondering what happened.

Yea man totally bummed I left from work to try and make it on time and forgot my car charger.... moved from Wisconsin two years ago and not familiar with Stl at all really.... I was bummed I don't get to check out the tank too.... :(

The frogspawn was still floating when I left after you. He knows it is yours. I think you have the pink/yellow zoas. He said he accidentally gave my original frag away.

Yeah... They are in my frag tank. Dipped them last night and they were open today when I left for work. I plan on taking them back on Wednesday or Thursday. Nice looking Zoas.

Back