ok, i gota ask

fiddddy cents!

do you have pics by any chance? I believe scott would be interested? i might be too - dending pictures.

sorry, i should have added more to the first post. I went to _________ today, they had a 2x2 to 2x3 piece of monti I wanted to add to my tank. I figured ok its pretty small, 20 to 25 bucks. I had one last yr a little bigger i paid 15 for.
They wanted 66.00 for it:eek:

yeh I wanted to be nice. I do like the store, and the owners are really nice, but thier corals are high.

If you want a piece of orange cap unmounted I'll give you one that size for about 25-30 bucks(depending on how big the break turns out). I have a lot of it in my tank, along with green and brown with purple rim.

Hey thanks. I'd like orange and one of the other colors, dosent matter. Can i pm you this next week, and maybe pick up next weekend at the shop? I'm waiting for my new lights to get here, so my tank is a little short on light right now.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9145831#post9145831 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarmer84
If you want a piece of orange cap unmounted I'll give you one that size for about 25-30 bucks(depending on how big the break turns out). I have a lot of it in my tank, along with green and brown with purple rim.

where is the piece you have been promising me?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9146655#post9146655 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
shouldn't you be in bed!

Sorry Dad! I promise tonight I will be in bed by 9

Back