OMAS Materials

Scott at oddballs wanted it back. I'm taking it back to his shop Monday. I wanted to test various lighting configurations. by the way, i think the club should get this wand to kill aptaisia and Majano's. http://saltwatercritters.com/inc/sdetail/5594. It has great reviews online and is made by someone who is in the hobby. JJ - How do we get stuff like this purchased by the club to share? does it take a vote?

Well, in that case, Scott please let me know when you are done with the par meter, I have been trying to get it for the past few months.

Thanks!

I will be there but may be a little late. I am taking a weekend class in Tahlequah. Thank you for bringing it.

Nick,
I will post it as soon as you can come help me do it. Because I have VHO lighting on the canopy it is very difficult to hold canopy open enough to get meter in and closed enought to get a semi- accurate reading but from what I can tell my lights are weak.

Put me in line to borrow the par meter please! I personally have a hanna phosphate meter too if anyone would like to borrow it!?

Back