One of or the best store in virgina dc area

25turner

I wandered into this store whilst going on a lfs trip around my area this store is called REEF eSCAPE (no I did not make a typo on the e) the people that I met there were nice as soon as I walked in the store the owner greeted me and asked me about my tank me being 13 no has ever gone to me first so I was eager to respond and he proceeded to hook us up with stuff I didn't even think I would need. Needles to say this store is the best and I would defintlet check it out p.s. the have two week Qt period while a guy from the national aquarium comes in and make sure there healthy so I would recommend This store from New to the hobby to very experienced people

me being 13.........he proceeded to hook us up with stuff I didn't even think I would need

Sounds like a typical salesman..

What "stuff" did he sell you on...We can tell you if he is really good.. or maybe took advantage of you because he saw your hot mommy..

First of all that's insulting when you say mommy and second he sold me the ro buddies bags of live sand and this guy runs the Smithsonian gallon tank and he took the time to hear my questions and I reseadched the equipment and videos and I liked it and I also have hob fuge and skimmer and my water is Crystal clear

Back