OP Forum

despot101

So I've been dealing with some computer issues for the last week. And as it turns out so have many other members. Please post here until I am able to get the OP forum back online. Until I post otherwise I would probably not use the op forum.

I noticed the forum was being weird last week so last night I just up and re formatted my entire computer. I thought it had something to do with AVG but now I am not sure.

I kinda think I had something like a conficker strain. Cross my fingers and watch my credit cards that I didn't.

AVG was giving me problems as well and I thought that was the cause. Wasnt until last night that I heard other people on the forum were having problems.

I've ran Nortons, Malware (full version), spybot, and malware (free version). The only thing that worked for me was to remove Adobe 9.1 and reinstall Adobe 8. Now I have no problems. Don't know if that helps.

i thought it was something on the site itself that has to be fixed. I am still using adobe 8 and it still crashes for me

Its+most+something+with+the+forum.++Not+sure+whats+up+but+ill+be+able+to+look+into+it+more+tomorrow.++If+you+keep+your+browser+setting+a+bit+more+on+the+secure+side+you+are+fine+to+use+the+forum.++just+dont+install+anything+from+the+forum.

Well I have heard from others in the BisMan area that servers are having problems along with other personal machines. Might this be a virius on the server? I am not sure of the forum setup but best of luck. Hope the form gets back up because we finished out the live rock in our tank and a few other things.

yeah sucks about the forum i have been ok not checking in on it but i do miss it lol
despot hope you can figure out whats up with it.

that sucks about the op forum man. this one is just too large haha! kinda intimidating even. all the people. all the forums, its crazy. owell. got a couple clowns today. thanks again josh. i think they gave my tank more of a reef feel. i dont know, i like em though. they are sweet!

Sorry not much progress....I have still been having problems with my comp. Everytime I get it fixed and go back to OP to try to start to figure out the problem I start to have problems myself again. Who else has been infected and who has not? Of those infected did anyone happen to figure out the name of the problem?

My error alwas came up as a problem with adobe. Deleted adobe and had no problem. Loaded back adobe 8 instead of 9 and have had no problem. I've ran sbybot, Noton's, Malware full version, Malware free version and none of them spotted a problem. Wish I could be of more help.

Back