OP Forum

ackerman, I do want a 55 preferrably but it doesnt look like that may happen, a 30 would be my 2nd choice

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14867614#post14867614 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by despot101
Sorry not much progress....I have still been having problems with my comp. Everytime I get it fixed and go back to OP to try to start to figure out the problem I start to have problems myself again. Who else has been infected and who has not? Of those infected did anyone happen to figure out the name of the problem?

i posted the google redirect info on the forum. i kept picking that up there. when you google something it redirects you to different search engines, plus you cant run batch files(cmd).

I posted a msg on computing.net they are usually very good at helping ppl out.
Hope to get it fixed before I leave this weekend.

Appreciate your work on this Brandon. I think Josh should let you cherry pick something at the store:). Boy it's easy to be generous with somebody else's stuff.

Ok figured it out. I guess my comp picked something up before all this happened and then when I updated the site (using an ftp client) this virus added some code right into the website and I uploaded the problem. stupid....

I should be able to get it fixed tomorrow. If you have up to date versions of an anti-virus program and have your comp updated really you should be ok from getting re-infected even now. (I would suggest also installing spywareblaster)

Ok the bulk of the problems have been removed. I am still working on a couple of issues with some of the thread posted in the last month. (I may have to delete them all). If you download Avast Anitvirus, update the definitions and run that you are safe the browse the forum. Otherwise I cannot promise that it will work 100% yet. (Really any quality up to date virus software will protect you).

will try it at home tonight, will wait for 100% untill i go on the site at work, i have it blacklisted atm so i cant "forget" lol

Back