ORA Group Buy!!!

jmait769

-CSHFLW

How about an ORA group buy???!!! Check out there updated website!

I have a good, reputable vendor who is willing to do a group buy for us! We can combine everyone's order for one shipping charge.

You can get fish, clams, or SPS frags. This is the first time I've done one of these so bare with me on the logistics. Delivery can be in Las Cruces or El Paso. I'm thinking that we could meet, after the order arrives, and do a onetime handoff for the people El Paso.

If you're interested post here, and send me a PM and I can send you an ORA availability and price list which I should get tomorrow. If there is not much interest then I will terminate this but will let you know way beforehand.

Thanks!

Jay

yeah I have seen those but I thought that maybe there were more. Where can I see the prices I liked the Blue Cespitularia

Let me know what is available and prices please. Question, would this order have to be cash or can we pay individually using a cc?

Let me know what is available and prices please. Question, would this order have to be cash or can we pay individually using a cc?

Please PM me your email address so I can send you the list! It is in an Excel file so you will need that program to read it. If you have problems opening it let me know. Also, would like to order this by Monday. Thanks!!

Jay

Back