ORA Group Buy!!!

yeah dont hesistate to show us all what u got, i feel not enough of peoples tanks are on here. and pictures. we live thru other tanks, for some reason its cooler knowing people in town are just as crazy as i am. so dont be shy people. haha.

Ya can't hide money!! im stuck shoppin at the DEEHZ discount bin.....

can't wait to see pics of the cool new additions everyone is getting.
LOL!!!!!

yeah dont hesistate to show us all what u got, i feel not enough of peoples tanks are on here. and pictures. we live thru other tanks, for some reason its cooler knowing people in town are just as crazy as i am. so dont be shy people. haha.
+1! Show us pics y'all.
I told Steffen I was going to jump on the order to buy the premium snowflakes for ORA. But I had already made the decision to sell the system. Oh well, next time.

+1! Show us pics y'all.
ORA Hawkins Echinata! Probably twice as big as their sample photo on the website. These pics are almost directly from dip then into tank so they are not the happiest!!

NT1104.jpg

ORA Purple Nana (uppr left), ORA Plum Crazy and two from Hans!

NT1105.jpg

ORA Hawkins Echinata, ORA Plum Crazy and ORA Joe the Coral

NT1106.jpg

Jay

I'd like to thank Jay and his distributor for putting this together and by the looks of I cannot wait to get my frags this weekend. Hope we can do this again soon I am a huge fan of ORA corals...

I'd like to thank Jay and his distributor for putting this together and by the looks of I cannot wait to get my frags this weekend. Hope we can do this again soon I am a huge fan of ORA corals...
Yes we need to do this again!! I still want a bottlebrush!

Wow those are great sized corals. Can't wait to get mine!
Very happy with these corals and the sizes!! After about an hour polyps are starting to extend!

Really bad picture due to dirty glass but gives you an idea!!

NT1110.jpg

Jay

I'm thinking I want more!! :) It has been a few weeks after all! Any intrest out there for another order? If so PM me and, if we have enough interest to complete an order, we can do this again. I will also send you the current list. Thanks!

Jay

I would like to get some clowns but I just bought another frag tank because I really "needed" one. Decisions decisions.

I would like to get some clowns but I just bought another frag tank because I really "needed" one. Decisions decisions.
You can always use a frag tank and some ORA clowns!!! Sorry to tempt you :spin3: but I really want that bottlebrush!!!!

Jay

Oh I am interested as usual. I would like to get another pair of clowns. The only problem is I need to order some stuff to setup my new frag tank and I think that is where most of my cash is going to have to go. If an order is placed I am sure I can find at least once piece to add.

I'm waiting on the current list and will get that to you all as soon as it arrives. We need to meet a minimum number of items to get the best deal on shipping so we have to meet that before I can order. I will give you more details in the email I will send with the list. Thanks!

Jay

i would like to see the list....although it may just be a wish list for a future purchase....man im feeling broke...

List has gone out to those who asked. Justin, please PM me your email address and I will shot you over a copy. Thanks!

Jay

Back