order A2682877

agreeive?fish

Live Aquaria,

2 things in refrence to order number A2682977

1st please remove the special instructions on my file concerning delieveries to the west door (front door is now operational finaly)

2nd iam hoping the order is a valid order as iam not seeing any indication on my credit card for a pre authorisation and this was my 1st online order instead of using the phone, the phone thru live aquaria usually show up on my credit card with in a few hours or sooner when i place an order.

thank you Dennis and/or Mable Stone

Dennis and/or Mabel,

Thank you for your post. We have updated your customer file to not include the delivery instruction to leave at the side door. We have also confirmed with our records that your order has been received and is scheduled to ship on Monday for Tuesday, August 18th delivery.

Sandy C.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

Iam assuming today (monday) is a busy shipping day for orders placed fri,sat and sunday because i have not recieved any shipment confermation or tracking info at this time (wich is somewhat unusual from my past experiences with LA orders)

Dennis and/or Mabel,

Thank you for your post. Per our records, your order has shipped out complete today. We have sent you a private message with your tracking information. Please contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Sandy C.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

The fish arrived just fine today.

the powder blue tang was bigger than i expected wonderfully colored and fatter than i expected him to be.

the two barred rabbitfish is exactly what i expected except for i cant really see his coloring at this point as he is still somewhat "faded" from stress of shipping

both fish have eatten on the first feeding, not real agressively but slow and methodical and both are not hidding but staying out in the open and adjusting well

Iam pleased again with another LA order

Back