Ordering lIVe rock question

drock59

Premium Member
I live in oregon and good live rock is really hard to find. Everyone says that your product is the best there is and from what i can tell it looks like it. SO, i found the website to be a little confusing. I just want to know the prices of the some cured rock that i can put in my 55g established, semi reef tank. Also i would like to know some shipping options as i dont want to pay three hundred bucks in shipping. Any help would be great! thanks dan

I ordered TBS rock from here in Oklahoma (only halfway to Oregon) the shipping from the airline cost me $40. Not bad considering my local liverock costs are roughly $6.50/ lb.
I bought 40 lbs from TBS it wound up totalling after shipping $256.00.
I bought 20lbs from local store and it cost me $150. Nowhere near the life and color of the Fiji rock from local store.
Good Luck.
PS call TBS and talk to em on the phone about the order, they are very friendly.

Re: Ordering lIVe rock question

drock59 said:
I live in oregon and good live rock is really hard to find. Everyone says that your product is the best there is and from what i can tell it looks like it. SO, i found the website to be a little confusing. I just want to know the prices of the some cured rock that i can put in my 55g established, semi reef tank. Also i would like to know some shipping options as i dont want to pay three hundred bucks in shipping. Any help would be great! thanks dan

Look on webpage at

http://www.tampabaysaltwater.com/price.html

Shipping is about $60 per 100 pounds to the west coast.
Thanks!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com:rollface:

Aloha e drock,

I ordered a 40g package for my 55g tank. Shipping costs to Seattle were about $85 for the first half and $65 for the second. Everything arrived in great shape!

Back