Orlando area LFS's

PDA

I'm bringing the kids to visit the mouse next week and thought I might stop in an LFS or 2 before we head back to Jacksonville. Any suggestions?

As always, SITC(sea in the city). Great store and great service. I usually enjoy going to OB, but I've been having a few issues with them. You still may try them out and see how they do. I would say go to this page: http://o-r-c-a.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=9 Try out any of these people...they are our sponsors and most of them will usually treat our guests very well. I would say if you're only coming for the one afternoon, you should hit up Marcye at SITC.

Ocean Blue is the best as far as looking at different types of fish. They also have a lot of corals too. Its a super nice looking store. They have two 210 gallon tanks in there. I also like pet safari. They have a nice ~300 gallon set up behind the register.

Ditto on Sea in the City. She may not have the kind of quantity as other stores but her quality cannot be beat. She has some super nice coral right now, I was just there this afternoon.

If I may ask, who are you Mr Neutron? You show you work at Seven Seas and I don't think I recall knowing who you were.

Thanks.

Thanks for all of the replies.
I will hit a couple on the way out of Orlando next week.
BTW, I may try the fuzzy guinea pigs, but will they graze on my SPS?
LOL

Back