OT, anybody know someone who airbrushes?

good = very high dollar. Best I know is Charles from autoartstudio.com He painted my whole car, total sickness.

Does it have to be airbrush? The lady who did the inside of the toystore near Paul's did a fantastic job, but, she's from Tennessee. If you drop by there next time you're in Paul's and want her name, let me know. The other lady who painted the windows and bathrooms at the toy store, and Paul's store walls is Emily @ http://www.muralsbyemily.com/

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11291447#post11291447 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aztbs
Mural of what?

I want a portrait with high detail of a persona face, I assume airbrush is the only way to get super high detail.

You'd be surprised. Check through some of Emily's pictures and drop by the toy store too--I think the lady from Tennessee is better personally--the detail she has in some of her stuff is great.

Here are a few of my car that Charles did... Take a look at his website and myspace page. he is located in Prescott. His studio is quite amazing!!! I would post pics but some may be ... not forum friendly. He is one of the best there is. www.autoartstudio.com

tcdw1.jpg

np1.jpg

np3.jpg

np4.jpg

np5.jpg

np6.jpg

You probably would only need an airbrush if there was a texture on the wall. How big is the wall in your house? Who's face is it, is the wall smooth, and how soon does it need to be done?
lol

I do a lot of portrait work, but I just don't know if I have time for something that scale. :) It would be fun though.

*LOL* not all show :) Lays down 320whp / 304tq. Finishing the 07 block build for it and gunning for 400 on 91 and 475-500 on c16.

sweet for a little car like that it must crazy fast 304 Torque huh so can you smoke the tires off with that much force?? Ok you lost me with the following "Finishing the 07 block build for it and gunning for 400 on 91 and 475-500 on c16." What is that in slow persons info

Oh *LOL* sorry... 400wheel horse power on 91 octain pump gas, 475-500 wheel horse power on race gas.

07 block is a 2007 model block with minor upgrades, building it up to take the increased hp.

And yeah, she smokes the tires through the top of 3rd without effort. Once she hooks, pulls very nice and hard.

I want to see the finished mural of Tupac in your new house, that'd be way cool.

Back