OT: anyone know a good dog groomer in the city?

dohc97

So for turkey day i got a dog and was just wondering if anyone knows decent groomers in the city, maybe around logan square? I know i can take him to petsmart but wondering if anyone has somebody that does decent work? I think i will need the dog fully trimmed, dont know yet as my new pup is on his way here from Indiana as we speak. If you know anyone please let me know, thanks

Jose

Very cool--don't see those too often! I love terriers, have a Jack Russell myself. How old? We invite all terriers to our Jack Russell events.

I think he is just under a year old by our best estimates. He was a gift from my gf's mom to us. She is pretty busy with the other many dogs she owns and felt we could give this dog more exercise than she can. We sure will try, i just ran around the park with him for a good 20 minutes.

Hey Beans, a good friend of mine is a groomer at this super fancy pet hotel joint. Hit me up, i'll give you details. She did a great job on Karma.

sorry Jeni, but the place nemus suggested is right by my house, they sure did a great job. Here is my pup just because i like him so much:

deadfish2015.jpg

deadfish2016.jpg

Oh so you have time to get a pup..... but not a tank, what sort of non-sense is this?!!

totally kidding, i love dogs too, i have a husky/ german shepard myself

DSC00931.jpg

hey, who said i dont have a tank? Except that no one even visited my tank build thread!
Im slowly working on the tank. Im almost done with my modifications of the tank stand, next ill be working on the tank itself. I might just go and buy a new 40 breeder

Jose

Back