OT: I moved and have free concert tickets

dodgerblew

Team RC
Hey all. I moved to Texas the end of April. I have a pair of tickets in my Ticketmaster wallet for The Doobie Brothers 50th Anniversary Tour with Michael McDonald for tomorrow evening at The Forum. This is a rescheduled concert from about a year ago. They aren't floor seats but they aren't bad seats either. Ticket location is sect 227, row 14 and seats 7/8. I have had them advertised on CL and Ticketmaster website and all I've received are people that want me to give them away. So in that spirit I decided I will do just that. If you want to go to the concert tomorrow evening AND you are active military/veteran or first responder, send me a pm that says "œI'll take em" with what you do or have done with an email address to transfer them to you and they are yours with my thanks. Note that they are requiring either your paper or negative test to get in. Do not post on this thread. Only a pm will work and I will answer in order received.

Hey all. I moved to Texas the end of April. I have a pair of tickets in my Ticketmaster wallet for The Doobie Brothers 50th Anniversary Tour with Michael McDonald for tomorrow evening at The Forum. This is a rescheduled concert from about a year ago. They aren't floor seats but they aren't bad seats either. Ticket location is sect 227, row 14 and seats 7/8. I have had them advertised on CL and Ticketmaster website and all I've received are people that want me to give them away. So in that spirit I decided I will do just that. If you want to go to the concert tomorrow evening AND you are active military/veteran or first responder, send me a pm that says "œI'll take em" with what you do or have done with an email address to transfer them to you and they are yours with my thanks. Note that they are requiring either your paper or negative test to get in. Do not post on this thread. Only a pm will work and I will answer in order received.

What's a Doobie brother? :wildone:

Back