OT: Poker Tables for sale

Rebel

Premium Member
I know some/many of you play poker, so I thought I would post this here. My neighbor and I build poker tables. We have a few currently "in stock" and can/will custom build one any way you would like. I will try to attach the pdf flyer we made in my pics (but I am not sure if that will work). If not, I can send it to you. Feel free to email or PM me, or simply call.
Jason

*** I can't attach the file, so I am uploading a few photos. We have more, and more styles of tables. Please inquire.

Last edited:
I'd certainly be interested in looking at one of these tables :). I play poker once a week and love to host...let me know.

What you sent is more like a brochure. I can't seem to get the file address to link up or the images. Do you have any pics of the tables you have completed?

I posted the only two pictures I have to my gallery. My neighbor has all the other picture files. I can see if I can get some from him soon.
Jason

Oops! The standard poker tables (not pictured in my gallery) have a solid centerfield covered in padded velveteen and a padded rail. The go for $300. The race track tables (pictured in the gallery) are a bit larger, have the padded centerfield and a 5.5" wooden track around them where you can stack your chips. These take more materials and are harder to make, so they go for $400 + depending on features and so on. The ones pictured are $425, but I would let them go for $400 seeing as we are just getting started.

We can customize tables too--to match the colors and pattern you want. I will be making an octagon table soon just to see how it goes. Also, all tables have folding banquet-table legs for easy portability. However, we can add permanent wooden legs if you'd like.

Can you make me one with a tank in the middle:wildone:Just kidding man those look like some nice poker tables. If i had my basement finished i would hit you up for one.(with a tank in the middle) Hopfully this summer with the basement.

Back