Our official annual meeting 3/11/18 (1 to 4pm)

skip0211

Hi Everyone,

The meeting at my house has become our official annual meeting. Three of us as directors(thanks Chris and Mike)have worked with the officers to make this our official meeting as required by our non-profit status. We will hold an election to fill out board positions and have the club move forward. That's the boring part and won't take long. :) we"ll discuss club direction etc etc..

Most important we will talk reef, reef and reef.. share pics and cellphones images of our tanks etc.

I've received notes from 10 folks indicating they will be there; don't know everyones name, but heres the list; Peter15(Alan), The Fuzz(Mike), LQT(Leon), Desert Sea, CLittrell(Chris), SpikeDangles, Martimer(Bruce), Calore(Simon), Fish On(Mike)..

Directions; 18 Greenleaf Farms Rd, Newtown, CT (southern part of Newtown)
Long driveway and you can't see the house from the street. Enter through the garage, up 4 steps and hang a right..

Couple of ground rules; :) Don't ask me why I haven't enclosed the base of my tank yet.. Cause I'm no carpenter! Don't ask why my lights aren't suspended from the ceiling yet! You figure it out! Don't laugh at my sump arraignment and remember I'm all old school when it comes to reefing.. AND remember, My corals are better than Chris Littrell's.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Skip

Thank you for hosting, if anyone has any chaeto I would be happy to take a baseball size chunk off your hands. Right now I have had a powerless kessil over my sump for 2 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll bring some chaeto along as long as you don't mind some flatworm hitchhikers (the harmless variety - but if you don't have a wrasse they could become a nuisance in your display - my leopard makes short work of these).

Our official annual meeting 3/11/18 (1 to 4pm)

I have a six line in my frag tank. Do you think if I keep the algae in there for a while and shake it out from time to time- that will rid it of the pests?

I have a six line in my frag tank. Do you think if I keep the algae in there for a while and shake it out from time to time- that will rid it of the pests?

Six line should make quick work of these buggers.

Sadly, had hoped that my head-gasket would have been repaired by now, but it's not. Norwalk to Newtown is a bit further than I feel comfortable driving today - hope everyone has a blast!

~Bruce

Skip, a belated thank you for hosting Sunday’s meeting at your lovely home in the midst of your beautiful tank. It’s always fun to see the gang and talk shop. Thanks again! :)

Skip thank you for opening up your beautiful home to us and sharing your tank. It has been a long time since we were able to get together and hopefully we won't have to wait as long to meet again. It was great to meet up with everyone and hope to do it again soon.

Pat

Back