Overflow??

SteveOhh

In Memoriam
I was given a 60 gallon tank for my bday & am attempting to make it RR. My local glass shop said they would drill 1" - 1 1/2" holes anywhere I want them for $15 each. My question is does anybody know of any company or person that sells an internal overflow box? If so, do they also install them inside the tank & what is the cost? Thanks for all help in advance.

Steve :D

SoCalcreations sells them, not cheap though.. easier to get a hang on the back... myfisharedead is trying to get rid of one...

I've got an HOB model sitting brand new right here. I just want to take the RR route now, so I too might have a HOB overflow for sale really soon.

Socalcreations has them for $45 for a 12" & $50 for anything from 13" to 18". My tank is 16 3/4" from the bottom of the glass to the bottom of the frame. How far below the top of the frame are most overflows installed?

Steve :D

Most overflows are either touching the top or just below, say 1/8" or so. Give us an email and we can work it out.

Didn't know that we were expensive. Thought that our prices were very reasonable, considering the material and amount of work to build an overflow....

Back