Pacific Sun Pandora S2 power issues

LaborOfLove

Hello - I just picked up a 6 month old Pandora S2 3x75 fixture. I have another Hyperion S so I think I got the gist of how these work and how to trouble shoot. That said, I can't get the led screen to light up, the on off switch on the back does not do anything and the t5s are running on a different time than its programmed for.

The fixture came with only 2 screw in plugs even though there are 3 locations for it. Anyone know where should I be putting these? Am I missing one? I'm currently using the 2 screw in plugs to the far left and of course the straight plug for the T5s.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi
Service@pacific-sun.eu is proper direction for you - they will explain you everything and support as it should be done.
Since our company is not RC sponsor anymore the best way for getting support/help is direct contact with our company - because support team is not able to track/read all threads about our products(and RC policy not allow for similar actions if we are not pay to ReefCentral)
Its bad that our sponsor section dissapear (hidden topics/posts) but we cant do anything with that now.

Regards

Przemek

Back