Pests?

Flying_Hellfish

Tell me this isn't what I think it is. There are about 20 on the glass of my biocube. They are tiny, the corner in the pic is the edge of my biocube mag cleaner. they are brownish with a white tip. they are all on the opposite side of my mp10

IMG_20111010_161128.jpg

Do they all look like they have horns? Kinda looks like a flatworm to me, but can't tell about the back. Do they have a shell or anything?

I'm pretty sure they are flatworms, just unsure what kind. I really should have specified that. They look kind of like chevrons. Rounded white tip at the front and 2 trailing edges at the back. I'm just not sure if they are some I should worry about. I only see them on the glass, don't see them on any corals and the tank has been up for about 9 months now.

crap, wonder where they came from. Guess I will look into some fwe, I thought red planaria were larger for some reason with tail ends shaped like a 3.

Try a Green Mandarin...inexpensive and beautiful. After they are all gone unless you want your pod population decimated you can always find a home for him here before he starves unless your tank is 75 or larger or you feed live pods.
Or you can get lucky and get one that eats prepared foods.

Or you can treat with flatworm exit

Try a Green Mandarin...inexpensive and beautiful. After they are all gone unless you want your pod population decimated you can always find a home for him here before he starves unless your tank is 75 or larger or you feed live pods.
Or you can get lucky and get one that eats prepared foods.

Or you can treat with flatworm exit

That is one of my dream fish. I only have a BC29 unfortunately and there are very mixed reports of being about able to train one.... Honestly I would love to try. I would move him to my 55 but I have a trigger that will probably pester a Mandarin

TapaTalk on my DX

That is one of my dream fish. I only have a BC29 unfortunately and there are very mixed reports of being about able to train one.... Honestly I would love to try. I would move him to my 55 but I have a trigger that will probably pester a Mandarin

TapaTalk on my DX

Like I said...when he is done eating them I can guarantee if you post him here someone will buy him. Just don't buy him and keep him unless he eats prepared foods. After worms are gone and before he gets skinny find him a new home otherwise he will starve to death

Like I said...when he is done eating them I can guarantee if you post him here someone will buy him. Just don't buy him and keep him unless he eats prepared foods. After worms are gone and before he gets skinny find him a new home otherwise he will starve to death

Yeah, I'm off work monday and tues... maybe I will see if I can find one for monday shipping.

I actually had a dream that I was buying one last night...... I need help. lol

Back