PetSmart grand opening in Perrysburg

MACDad

Just wanted to let you know that the PetSmart opened in Perrysburg. It was quite a letdown. The don't have saltwater fish :(

They do have saltwater additives and salt mix etc. Unfortunately, their prices are about the same as the Findlay PSP. Just thought if anyone planned on making a trip for something special, they may be disappointed.

Later,
Fred

$5 off coupon in the blade. Valid at Rossford location only. I too was disappointed with their stock. Additives and salt, that was about it. I did find a coral & reef (?) magazine. Sorry, I don't remember the exact title at the moment.

The one in spring meadows is already open and there is no saltwater stock. Just salt and some dry goods nothing much. I found the prices to be a little higher as well. All they had I liked was some puppies to adopt, half lab half pit bull.

Dubbin,

I was looking for instant ocean salt and reef crystals. I know they have good prices for the bucket on the web... The only bucket of salt they had was Coralife :confused: Maybe they will add the others to stock later.

Fred

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6621600#post6621600 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MACDad
Dubbin,

I was looking for instant ocean salt and reef crystals. I know they have good prices for the bucket on the web... The only bucket of salt they had was Coralife :confused: Maybe they will add the others to stock later.

Fred

Bowling Green has a petco that will open March 11th I think.

Dave

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6821603#post6821603 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jenghes
Our petco's don't have much.... just sick fish :(

Good LFS are hard to find.

Dave

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6821632#post6821632 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sdsheeks
Good LFS are hard to find.

Dave

They really are. I hope that your Petco is better than the ones up here.

Jen

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6821676#post6821676 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bigbenji
petco has earned the nickname deathco for a reason
do a search

I have a positive testimonial about petco. After going through 3 regal tang deaths, I bought one from petco. He has been with me for a while now.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6823237#post6823237 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Spuds725
Petco is kind of pricey IMO--

PSP is usually cheaper although neither have much of a selection...

There is a petco up on Monroe street near talmage(sp) that seemed to have a large selection. I'm not sure of the prices because I just perused around.

Dave

Back