petsolutions salt sale

MattG

Premium Member
Just heard about this forum yesterday. I hope it all goes well for everyone.

Anyways if anyone hasnt seen it yet www.petsolutions.com is doing no freight charge on salt. There is still a small shipping fee 9-13$ for the entire order. If over 200$ is spent (salt or other things) then the shipping would be completely free.

The sale ends 3-30.

Unless you are at the 3+ bucket mark, Jomars $39-40 bucket I/O is a pretty good deal.

Once when Foster's & Smith did this, I bought 6 buckets, the wife said the UPS guy was hating me.

I am having a tough time keeping my CA up. Perhaps this would be good timing for a brand switch.

Matt thanks for the link
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9539029#post9539029 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 1package
Unless you are at the 3+ bucket mark, Jomars $39-40 bucket I/O is a pretty good deal.
Unfortunately salt is a lot higher down here. Before gas went sky high it was worth the drive to Jomar but now it's not much more expensive to buy it locally. I use to try and grab a bucket when we went up to the meetings but haven't made many in the last year. Plus I scored 3 buckets of RC last summer for free :D
I've been tempted to order salt online before, and I'm not saying I never will, but for something that's that important to a reef tank I feel better supporting our LFS. If they go under the internet won't be much help when it's five minutes before closing time and your tank is crashing.
Beside I know my UPS guy would kill me even though he is into reef tanks.

Back