Ph Readout Error

Jvak

So every day at the same time my Ph2 probe which i have in my calcium reactor gives false readings I have attached a pic of the graph showing what it does. Any guesses as to why this is happening?

Attachments

• apex.png
    apex.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
It is around the times my light come on and off. They begin the ramp up at 10 and are completely off at 10

Well, there you go.

Move your probe wires to begin with, just to test. Lay them outside the tank if you have to. See if that changes anything.

So that that i know the possible problem, how do i go about testing for it and then correcting it?

First thing I would do is try to confirm that the lights are the trigger by turning them on manually at some other time than normally programmed.

how do i go about testing for it and then correcting it?

See post #4

If that really is it, then rerouting the probe wires might be sufficient. Otherwise, you can install a choke on the probe cable and/or move the light wires.

i had the samething happen to me it was the cable to my tunze powerhead when it would ramp up and down my ph reading would do the same.i had to move the ph probe cable and move the tunze Power Supply.it work great now.

Back