picasso question

chica83

sorry if this sounds kind of silly but i was looking around for a picasso and so one store told me, i got grade B clowns and then another store told me, i got grade A clowns, now what in the world does that mean?:confused:

I would think grade A would be Clowns with full stripes and B would be misbar.

Picasso usually come from ORA and only a few vendors carry them.

Grade A:
078.jpg

Grade B:
101_0437.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11647579#post11647579 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chica83
so grade A have a little bit of black and grade B have no black ? :p

No, it's the patterns of the white.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11646909#post11646909 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hexedagain
Grade A:
078.jpg

Actually I believe the one on the right is graded as grade B.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11649040#post11649040 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vaporize
Actually I believe the one on the right is graded as grade B.

Not when you see the other side of him. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11649063#post11649063 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hexedagain
Not when you see the other side of him. :D

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA GOOD ONE, there's always a catch. I'm just glad my grade A one had it on both sides. LOL

You should have negotiated and tell them it's a Grade C b/c it does not match. Actually the first two picasso I got 2 years ago had the front-linking (first band & second band linking together), these days it seems the back-linking (second band link to 3rd band) are more common [of course that is still not common].

Some of these fish look pretty young, I'd be interested to see what they look like a year from now as their adult patterning and coloration develop.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11658169#post11658169 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by theclearblue
Some of these fish look pretty young, I'd be interested to see what they look like a year from now as their adult patterning and coloration develop.

Here is one of my above pictured clowns. They were very young in the first picture. That was back in October, this is now.

022-2.jpg

Very nice hexedagain, beautiful colors. That black should be awesome in a few more months.

Any chance of getting a current picture of the grade B fish?

ya the first one is a baby true perc .

but thank you very much, someone was telling me that after seeing the picture of my clownfish he thought my fish was grade B so that's why i had to ask :)

Back