pics of my pinks

joreef

Premium Member
pinkzoos.jpg

My 2 different pink next to each other....

wow....have to say I was not expecting quite so much pink when I clicked on this. Very nice.

....and I'll follow that up with Can I have some pleeeeeease?
:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6631924#post6631924 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
wow....have to say I was not expecting quite so much pink when I clicked on this. Very nice.

....and I'll follow that up with Can I have some pleeeeeease?
:lol:

Me too!!!!:D

Those are really nice. I saw a colony at a lfs near me and was considering buying them, but someone beat me to them. Where'd you get them?

Thanks for all the compliments guys..... I have no idea why the sand looks pink buts its kinda wierd...photo is under a se xm 20k on a sunlight supply m58 so the lighting is kinda has a purple hue to it that might have something to do with it...Hey Marty, got them from kahunacorals.com

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6654069#post6654069 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joreef
Thanks for all the compliments guys..... I have no idea why the sand looks pink buts its kinda wierd...photo is under a se xm 20k on a sunlight supply m58 so the lighting is kinda has a purple hue to it that might have something to do with it...Hey Marty, got them from kahunacorals.com
You are correct, it is the 20K.

pink zoos

pink zoos

Those are amazing!!!! I am in love, any chance at all of fragging those?If not do you know where I can get some? Thanks

I just got a frag of these and while they are definitely pink, they're not as boldly pink under my 12k reeflux as they are in the pic under 20k. Still an interesting color variance from alot of the greens and such.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6665676#post6665676 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
I just got a frag of these and while they are definitely pink, they're not as boldly pink under my 12k reeflux as they are in the pic under 20k. Still an interesting color variance from alot of the greens and such.
Yeah 20K can do that

Back