Pics of my tank (finally)

lisaFL

In Memoriam
Here are some pics of my 29g Oceanic Biocube right now.
I have a bunch of stuff acclimating right now so I will have many many more pictures up by around midnight. Here are some pics from yesterday. Sorry about the quality, they are crappy, and there is a glare on it. I am acclimating an orange sponge, mushrooms, and riccordia right now. They should be in the tank around 9:15 ish, and i will post better pics once everything is in.

Lisa_s+aquarium+016.jpg

Lisa_s+aquarium+011.jpg

Lisa_s+aquarium+014.jpg

Lisa_s+aquarium+010.jpg

Lisa_s+aquarium+012.jpg

Lisa_s+aquarium+013.jpg

Lisa_s+aquarium+005.jpg

Lisa_s+aquarium+006.jpg

Lisa_s+aquarium+015.jpg

Hope you like my pics! More coming tonight.

Last edited:
lets just hope you didn't get the red flatworm breakout from marco's frags he gave you!

edit: show her how to post a pict will ya!

you did it right .... use the [ img ] image address [ /img ] as you did ... (less the spaces) ... i just had to change something on the gallery software to make it work right for you.

lisa ... if you want to take pictures of your tank ... a few hints:

1. make sure the room is dark ... in the first picture your windows are reflected in the glass ... take pictures at night or evening & wear dark shirt, no light on in room ...

2. when shooting up close - put camera right on/against CLEAN glass - less chance of reflection

3. use MACRO mode on camera for close ups.

NICE SHOT!
You've got the Purple Firefish & the Highfin Shrimp Goby in it.

Lisa_s+aquarium+041.jpg

I already told her .. if that rock with those shrooms is missing one morning .. she'll know where to find it - IN MY TANK! those are nice!

Back