IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

Nice shots! What's that last fish in your post#1? Mind sharing what camera and lens you're using? I'm shopping for a good Macro atm.

That wrasse picture is fantastic! So is the chromis shot. Nice job. Same question as in your other thread: do you use a flash for those tight fish pictures?

you wouldn't happen to have any desktop sized versions of these pics would you? I've been looking for some good high quality hi-res reef related pics and haven't been able find any.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk Pro

What camera/lens did you take those with? Great shots!
Check post#6 above.

(subscribed, for possible bigger pics to add to my screensaver, heh.)

bhsgk: There's TONS online, just use Google Image search, and click on -medium- or -large- size to narrow it down. Try keywords like reef aquarium, macro, marine, coral reef fish, etc. Or plug in specific species.

Last edited:
That wrasse picture is fantastic! So is the chromis shot. Nice job. Same question as in your other thread: do you use a flash for those tight fish pictures?

Thank You & yes use flash on teh fish pic's

you wouldn't happen to have any desktop sized versions of these pics would you? I've been looking for some good high quality hi-res reef related pics and haven't been able find any.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk Pro

With pleasure, just PM me

What camera/lens did you take those with? Great shots!

Canon 1D MK II N with 100mm marco lens

Check post#6 above.

(subscribed, for possible bigger pics to add to my screensaver, heh.)

bhsgk: There's TONS online, just use Google Image search, and click on -medium- or -large- size to narrow it down. Try keywords like reef aquarium, macro, marine, coral reef fish, etc. Or plug in specific species.

Thanks for the info Ghosty427

Back