Pictures - 800 gallon reef - 7+ years in operation

I can imagine sitting at that bar, enjoying my cocktail, smoking my cigar, and shooting the **** with my friends in front of that tank. It's gorgeous!

Probably the most beautiful tank I've ever seen! I've followed this thread over the years but never posted on it.
I love the Zen like feeling from the house, tank, and to the garden! Really serene! I respect your philosophy, too!
Congrats!

Again, what a beautiful display. Not sure which I appreciate more.... the bourbons or the reefs?

Anyone have any links covering the Discovery Channel episode op mentions. Would love to see more of the house too.

hcrk,

Is the tank still up and running? If so, it would be about 15 years old now. You started this thread in May 2004 with the title 7+ years at that time.

I hope it's still going strong and that if you did experience any problems, they were not insurmountable.

Looks like you're browsing the forum right now, so hopefully you will give us a quick update. That would be nice.

Would love to see more tank pics and maybe a few more pics of your beautiful garden.

Thanks!

:)

Wondering if HCRK is still out there. After reading the whole thread I realize that it has been over a year since his last post so maybe he will be back soon.

Looking at setups like this encourage me to up my contribution to my retirement savings. When I finally get to stop doing what I need to do and get to start doing what I want to do this will be the project and it will definately need the bar behind it! AMAZING SETUP!!!!!

Back