Pictures of Mr. Hankey

rdmpe

More pictures of Mr. Hankey! Notice the little cylindrical sand poops at his rear end which is up on the rock! He stayed like this for hours, just pulling sand up from that one area...

180-439.jpg

180-440.jpg

180-441.jpg

I picked up a yellow Atlantic cucumber from SITC a couple of weeks ago, and it has quickly grown to become my favorite invert besides my RBTA.

I've had a Yellow Sea Cuke for about a month now, also from SITC, it went into a hole in my liverock and still hasn't come out...I **think** he's still alive! LOL. If so its the cleanest part of the entire aquarium!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6830291#post6830291 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rdmpe
That is Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo!

AKA: Atlantic Cucumber :D
Yikes..I know they are'nt the most attractive invert..but they sure do a good job don't they?:D

I'm with you Ifly props I have a yellow cumber, For 3 months he has not moved maybe 3 inchs in and out his hole, there know sand critter. or i have something wrong. Does anybody have one that gets around in tank. Just curious. I thought mine was dead forever

Mine goes all over the place. Even up the glass and into the overflow chamber. It doesn't usually get up on the rocks much though. I just looked all over for it this evening and can't find it anywhere :rolleyes:

I have two of them I caought in the keys. One is yellow and the other is a dark one. They go every where. I found them up on the glass, on rocks, under rocks, they dont move fast but they do crawl around.

Back