pizza day

Yes, but did you get a seat?

-Mike

That is why I have been once and wont go back! Good food though. The metropolis Il one is way better about seating.

What we really need is an Illinois Side Pizza night. Tons of new stores over here.

The office I've worked in for the past 9 years is only 2 minutes from fast eddies. I've still never been. Lol

That is why I have been once and wont go back! Good food though. The metropolis Il one is way better about seating.

What we really need is an Illinois Side Pizza night. Tons of new stores over here.

We need hosts over there!

Been there done that about 20 years ago. Place is just too popular nowadays, but their shrimp on a stick are yummy and I've eaten my weight in them.

no shrimp on a stick but they have peel and eat and chicken on a stick aka hot chick on a stick and the big elwood stake on a stick. since they oppened up the outdoor section its not that hard to get a table unles it like fri or sat night.

There is this one thats special :artist:

Just make sure you have some stupid *** to drive you around for 6 months before you hit that special ditch. And don't go visit that ditch after having a Starry Night or you might end up having to be buried with your tank.

Back