Pizza Night at Nook's---Wednesday, December 14th!

Nice , will b awesome to check out the biggest system in st Louis.. ������

Nice , will b awesome to check out the biggest system in st Louis.. ������

I Dunno bout that:) BTJACK might be going bigger but it'll be fish only unless we convince him otherwise!

I would like to attend a pizza night in the future. However, I am currently working 2nd shift and it seems if the parties are always a weeknight. I am a new member of S.L.A.S.H., I joined at the frag swap at Oakville Elks and have not been able to login on SLASHClub.org.
Is there any gatherings on Saturdays or Sundays?

I would like to attend a pizza night in the future. However, I am currently working 2nd shift and it seems if the parties are always a weeknight. I am a new member of S.L.A.S.H., I joined at the frag swap at Oakville Elks and have not been able to login on SLASHClub.org.
Is there any gatherings on Saturdays or Sundays?

We have had pizza nights on weekends and those who wanted them did not show up. Now thats not saying you cant post one and see what happens

Check your email that you provided when you joined. A temporary password should have been sent to you,

We have had pizza nights on weekends and those who wanted them did not show up. Now thats not saying you cant post one and see what happens

Check your email that you provided when you joined. A temporary password should have been sent to you,

Thank you for replying. I check my email multiple times a day. No email yet.

Looking forward to meeting up at Gateway Aquatics this Wednesday. We have two $25 gift cards to raffle off as well. The store is getting some new Red Sea tanks, along with the addition of freshwater fish.

I want to help scape the tank. There is so much room to work with you can have layers!

8 years in and it looks like I might make it to my first pizza night!! I think I need to pay my dues as well.

Back