Pizza Night December 19th at Gateway Aquatics 6:00pm

25% off Livestock that's not already on SALE and we are stocked! If you want some store credit for any of that Red Planet I would take some. See you guys tonight!

Great turnout, Thanks Chad for offering up your store. Spicy Luau Pizza was awesome and Dave's 120 Live rock tank was quite the sight. and the others were alright too.

Thanks to everyone who came out last night to visit! Thanks to Chad and crew for having us out as well, store was looking great. I met a couple new faces and a couple from the past. I apologize for my one tense moment with the frag tank flood , it could have been worse and I've made much larger floods on my own:lol: I have no damsels in my tank/disappointed:D I also have reason to check my chemistry prams on the 120 now ( thanks, Dog)!

It was a great time last night Dave. Thanks for having us over and thanks for the forest of Xenia. It made Jill very happy. I got it rubberbanded to a rock now.

Thanks to Chad for hosting us. Seeing all those baby clowns was something to see lolz.

Thanks Dave for having us over - your tanks are amazing!! I had a very nice, first time, last night and learned a lot of valuable information. I look forward to seeing other tanks and increasing my knowledge of the hobby. I'm over on the IL side (in Belleville), but can certainly travel. Looking forward to staying involved! Thanks, Bob

Thanks again Dave! Had a great time as usual! By the time I got home and got the new frags and fish into the tank I didn't crawl into bed until 5:30 this morning. Alarm went off at 7:15. Needless to say, I'm draggin A$$ today.:hmm1:

Thanks Dave and Chad. Good time. Sorry about the mishap in the frag tank:headwally:

Good seeing everybody again, and some new faces as well.

Thanks again Dave! Had a great time as usual! By the time I got home and got the new frags and fish into the tank I didn't crawl into bed until 5:30 this morning. Alarm went off at 7:15. Needless to say, I'm draggin A$$ today.:hmm1:

wait what? you guys party hard. jeez:beer:

Good time as always. Thanks for hosting Dave! I hear ya smooth, my alarm went off at 0430 and I wasn't all that happy about it. Twigs, you'll have to fill me in on the frag tank....that must have happened after I left?

What a great turn out!!!!

Thanks a lot Chad and the crew at Gateway Aquatics for letting us meet there and give us the discount

Nook your tanks look awesome as usual. Thanks for letting us hang out. Also thanks for the lesson on how to frag Meteor Shower :beer:

Great time as usual. It was awesome to see so many new faces

Back