Pizza Night at Nook's---Wednesday, December 14th!

You don't have to pay dues! Club is open to anyone:)

Is it no-longer $20 annually for membership or just that it is but all are welcome? I think my card expired but can't find it so not sure. I think last time I paid dues was at 2015 fall swap...or maybe it was 2016 spring??? I don't know, I'll be eating some mexican tonight though!!

Is it no-longer $20 annually for membership or just that it is but all are welcome? I think my card expired but can't find it so not sure. I think last time I paid dues was at 2015 fall swap...or maybe it was 2016 spring??? I don't know, I'll be eating some mexican tonight though!!

It is 20 annually for membership,but you dont have to be a member to come and enjoy the get together.

Happy I was able to meet several new people tonight and to catch up with some old friends. Thanks to Dave and Ann for hosting tonight. It was a great time like normal.

Thanks to everyone coming out last night, had a good time showing off the tanks and talking reefs. I always learn so much at our get togethers, and last night was no exception.

If anyone loses frags, just let me know and I'll get you another one.

Back