Plans for new 100 gallon seagrass tank.

Now that you're almost through with your tank, you can help me with some cabinet work on mine.

Let's see it running!

A hurricane hit my 100 gallon tank...What could have caused this?
121726479-L.jpg

Just a joke...I dumped my new sand in yesterday (Grey sand from Seachem)...just waiting for it to clear up. Then I will post pictures of what a rubble bottom tank should look like.

By the way...when do we get to see your tank pictures?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8926162#post8926162 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rendos
Just a joke...I dumped my new sand in yesterday (Grey sand from Seachem)...just waiting for it to clear up. Then I will post pictures of what a rubble bottom tank should look like.

By the way...when do we get to see your tank pictures?

Ahhh....you really need to find something better to do with your spare time :D

As for my pictures...Ill get around to it eventually...

New pics...
122608433-L.jpg

122608375-L-1.jpg

It is still a little hazy, but clearing more and more everyday. I got my brain coral, hospitalizing a coral from my 225 that my fish were picking at, and some caulerpa prolifera. I will pick up some of my sponges, and other critters this weekend.

richard, it looks awesome! what an interesting project. me and lauren hope to see you at the swap, will you be there?<~~~steve

that thing looks really cool. you should put a wave box in it or something like that. a nice wave going accross it would be so cool.

It's been a while, but here are some updated pics.
I switched all the lights to 6500K PC's. The plants are growing like crazy.
136968075-L.jpg

136968021-L.jpg

This is really cool...
136950667-L.jpg

It is growing on this...
136950563-L.jpg

And this is the only fish in the tank...
136968081-L.jpg

Back