Please help I'd fish

allendehl

Went to my lfs and saw this fish, it looked a lot like a goby and it had a very nice personality so brought it home.
The guy in there was new and all he said is that it was "lizard fish". I supposed there has to be a better name to it.
Can you help me I'd it? I'm a bit concerned, I have it QT with an angel and a dottyback and this is super quiet in corner and very jumpy.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well a pic would help...
2aaa70c00329d528bd9696cb0d70dcbe.jpg

Last edited:
Awwsome lil fish.. I was gonna get one too cuz it seemed so curious and hella personality.. but someone else got him first!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Little fella will have to go back to the lfs. He took off today through one of the holes of an egg crate and landed in a plastic container I have near to the qt. Lucky him I was nearby and heard the splash.

Will definitely look for a similar finish but not an Elon Musk apprentice....any suggestion?

Stretch fine mesh over the tank top and velcro it. Many fish will jump if startled. Works fine in the Pacific Ocean as an escape from predators. Not so much in a tank. Go to Michael's and get some bridal netting (Ideally black), some velcro, and likewise, for your downflow box, some plastic needlepoint fabric, which can be cut with scissors and stitched with fishing line (sporting store.)

Back