Please helppppp


In Memoriam
does anybody out there know where i could get a glass top for an o'dell 55 gal tank , it has no center brace , and i tried the "all glass" aquriaum brand and it does not fit the odell tanks seem to be slightly bigger ??????


New member
You could buy the center plastic hinge and go get some glass cut to whatever size you need if its an odd size.


Registered Member
The LFS can get the plastic hinge by itself. It comes in 6 foot lengths IIRC - for customers to buy it by the foot. It is most likely a special order, but years ago when i needed some for a similar situation the LFS was able to get some for me. Then as ackerman suggested, get some glass cut from the local glass shop.