Plenum rock solid at 7th yr.

manong menard! Berry nice :rollface:

Love the structured arch in the middle. It's probably all held together by now with Live coral!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9275838#post9275838 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishfanatic06
Do dose anything for coral food? Like phyo, zooplankton?
I used to but I find that is not nessesary w/ the kind of attention I give my tank. To me sea food soup is more than enough to keep a healthy tank and i make sure the levels does not bounce around too much.

gasman059..........w/ my camera the colors does'nt came out right its much vibrant than that.............Peace

Chaoticreferforu

Newschool04

Fishmachine__________Thanks fellas!!

Dansin..........Thats right man, since Feb 2000. Old pic. printed in good ole kodak paper.:D

reefinmike.......That stage is pretty much closed for u man. Youre tank is fillin' up nicely.:)

dabears1983..............Thanks ! I miss it too, but wouldnt go back in the same trade again.:)

the_anti_honda......Thanks man!

Concept3........Salamat kaibigan!! Structure? is made out of pvc and tonga branches...now all fused together, corals, coralline , sponges, halimida formed and molded into one piece.

Menard, good job as usual. That tank is packed! My Plenum did good for me too. Can't argue with 7 years. Hope all is well. I'll be calling you soon;)

Props, from the west coast Menard! It's great to see a fellow "pinoy" with such a tank. I hope someday mine will turn out the same.

Like a fine wine! Your tank is the definition of SPS dominated. The first photo of the second set is amazing. Just awesome!!

Back