Port Richey Fish Store

bangai64

Heard about a place in Port Richey called Aquatic Visions. Any one familiar with it? Is it any good?

Haven't been there in awhile. They used to have pretty decent things for dirt Cheap but then they had nothing coral wise ever. No idea what happened but it became not worth the trip. But its been awhile since I tried.

They've been around forever, but closed down to to family issues. I was there like 4 months ago and the owner had just reopened it. She said she was working on getting the store back to its former glory

If your in the port richey area fosters pet store over near near olive garden across from Hollywood 18 actually has some nice coral sometimes and for really decent prices

I stopped in and visited Dianna at Aquatics visions last week. She has things looking much much better now. She has a real struggle with good help that's dependable. She had a ton of clean up crew critters , and she's working on a better sorce for corals.

Every tang in my aquarium besides the hippo have come from Aquatic Visions. Best prices on fish and corals hands down. I'd been going there for a few years and at first she didn't have much other than things found in the local waters, but now she gets in different exotics (Tangs, Angels, Clowns, anemones, seahorses, etc.) She's really an awesome person too!

I've gotten quite a bit of gems here and there as well as some livestock and everything is looking good. And the bit about help is what I've heard as well. Nothing but good from me. Now I do like to take a drive once in awhile to check out other area stores. Not much for Pasco except Fosters and aquatic visions. There's also Bob's but they're renovating the aquatics in the store.

I haven't been there yet if you're talking about drysdale. Do they operate like a lfs or do they have special hours and days they're open for business? I ask because I've been wanting to check them out and my schedule isn't friendly at work.:angryfire:

They are open Friday and Saturday 10-4, other times by appointment, usually in the evenings as they do maintenance services during the day.

Back