Portable RO recommendation

reo

Does anyone have any experience with The Enterprise Space Saver RO System from BRS? I'm in the market for my first RO system, and since I live in an apartment, I don't quite have the space for a full RO/DI setup. The Enterprise thingy is only $80, which seems to be the best deal around.

Honestly, a full sized RO/DI unit doesn't take up that much more room and can be attached right to the kitchen faucet -- I personally wouldn't want to lose out on not having the DI chamber with the unit in question.

RODI-1.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with The Enterprise Space Saver RO System from BRS? I'm in the market for my first RO system, and since I live in an apartment, I don't quite have the space for a full RO/DI setup. The Enterprise thingy is only $80, which seems to be the best deal around.

Are you truely looking for a space saver or a wallet-saver (cheaper)??

I'm looking for more of a space saver. And since my tank is only 29 gallons, I feel like a full RO/DI setup would be excessive. Ideally, I would consider a full RO/DI setup along with a drinking water tank and faucet, but my landlord wouldn't be too happy about me tempering with the plumbing and drilling the sink. So I think that a smaller portable unit might suffice. It might also cause less of a protest from my SO, from both space and price perspectives.

Todd, your kitchen sink/tank layout is almost identical to mine! Which RO/DI unit is this?

Back