Possible Frag Swap in Erie, PA??

randyorr

Hello everyone!

I am a member of the Erie Reef Club. We have been discussing the possibility of organizing a frag swap in our area. We recently attended yours and we had a great time. Ours would not be as large, but we would offer free admission. We would like to know if any of you C-SEA members would be interested in setting up a few tanks for frags or sell off used/new equipment. We would probably put together a small raffle too.

Ben the Fireman has actually met a few of us when we went on a trip up there last year.

Anyone interested?

Awesome. Thanks Ben! Spread the word so we can make this happen. Remember, no admission fee, no table fees.

Hey everyone - I'm also a member of the Erie club. We had one swap previously and it was a blast. Had a bunch of people from all over the area show up. I personally walked out the door with a half-dozen new frags for next to nothing. Please consider attending! Thanks.

randyorr -

Feel free to cross post details to the Pittsburgh Club forum. We are 1.5 to 2 hours from you, well within driving distance for a swap.

S !

Back