Possible Frags F/S

if for some reason I cant I will just put your name on it and when it splits a little more I will get it to ya but I think I can

Do you have anything left? If you could give us a little inventory of what's available, I'd be interested in whatever is there.

I'd like a Blue Tort. I'm working 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. tomorrow and probably Sunday, but there is always a possibility I'll get off earlier one or both days. Would you pm your phone number so I can call you Sat. or Sun. afternoon to check your availability?

ok gang...was out at Jeff's tonight....gotta tell you...the blue tort? be still my heart. he has some incredible pieces in the tank...the Nem is the center piece and pics just don't do her justice.

picked up a couple of NICE pieces from Jeff yesterday as well. Finally got a piece of the melting pot chalice and a nice sized piece of the ora hawkins he's got....

Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words its been nice catching up with everyone thats been over grabbing frags and stuff.

I will have to second all the comments on Jeffs corals. I picked up one of almost everything he had available and the frags are huge and look great!

Thanks for all the kind words guys hopefully I will have some corals left when I get this file fish out

Back