Post a pic, win free coral!!!

rogersb

I am nearing my 1000th post here and I think I remember Tony doing something like this. All you need to do it snap a pic of anything in your tank and post it on this thread before I reach 1000 posts. Once I reach 1000 posts I'll take all the names here in this thread, put them in a hat, and draw a name. The lucky winner will receive a frag of pink boobies chalice and a frag of purple watermelon chalice. I'll post pics of those two later. I will travel within an hour or so from 18661 to deliver the frags, sorry no shipping so if you live further you will have to meet me. For right now, I snapped a couple pics of my tank:

Utopia chalice

Scoly shot. I fragged that bleeding apple in December and it's getting close to being rounded back out.

I'm sure these have a name, but I'm not sure what it is, I just like them.

Getting filled in :)

These were with my crappy phone, no editing or cropping, just snapped and uploaded. Also, they were taken under straight blues. So shoot me :hmm3:

Last edited:
my pic

my pic

Good luck all

Attachments

• IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
One of my frogspawns that I placed up high with my LEDS to see how they reacted compared to a lower placed piece of the same colony
20150216_135813_zpswabrxns6.jpg

Here is a pic of a frag of the purple watermelon and the pink boobies colony, that's not the frag :) I took these pics under blue and white to give an accurate representation to everyone.
PW:

PB:

Less than 10 posts, get your pics up.

I'll play! (while I'm at it, think I should cut the plating sponge and let the setosa show its full glory or enjoy the contrast and let it be)

Hmm. I really like the contrast and wouldn't let the sponge get any bigger. It doesn't look to be hurting the setosa so I would probably let it be for now.

And I think I see some milka stylo up top. Mine is doing pretty well too.

Good eye. Mine is really doing well at the moment. Most of my sps are gone but some are still growing and doing well. It's weird. I must have acquired an acro pest. My montis, pocillopora, stylophora, and porites all seem to be thriving. My acros just slowly died off. I still have a fully stocked display so I'm not letting it get me too upset. This hobby will always have its ups and downs.

I'm in

I'm in

It's been a while since I uploaded a photo. Let's see if it goes through. This really pops in my tank. I'm a fan of free frags

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
That's it folks, 1000 posts! Later today I'll draw a name and PM the winner as well as post it here in the thread. Thank you to all who posted a pic, I like seeing pics of everyone's tanks.

I couldn't enter this because Brad's hooked me up in the past, so now I'll put in my pic. It's my pair of A. percula, who have just begun laying eggs, in their S. gigantea. Sadly, they are existing in a Rubbermaid stock tank while the 93 cube sits dry. :(

Back