power consumption calculator

I acutally bought the plug thingy that you put inline with your powerstrip. You put in your power rates and such it will tell you what your set up cost you and how much juice it is drinking in real time.

I acutally bought the plug thingy that you put inline with your powerstrip. You put in your power rates and such it will tell you what your set up cost you and how much juice it is drinking in real time.

This item kind of sums up the hobby. We need to pay to see how much we are paying. I think I'll start paying the electric bill from now on. :lmao:

it was like 25 dollars i think. I have found that my plasma tv is the biggest power hog in my house (before I put the MH on my tank)

i use that voltage metering tool when i use my generator , i found out i have a 5500 watt generator and plugged in the bare neccesitys and only was using 1500 watts . so I added a few more luxurys when we had the big power outage .
its a good tool to have so u dont overlad a gen/circut, and so you dont have wasted power when u have the gen hooked up . you can plug it into a skimmer pump and see if its consuming the right amps , this will tell you if you are running your skimmer at peak performance or need to be cleaned or unclogged.

Back