PPM hours

vest0830

Premium Member
Anyone know what the new hours of PPM are?
if i remeber right, they are only open friday saturday and sunday, but im not sure on Friday. You know the times?

-I might get off work a little early today, thought I would ahead and knock out the water change.

no man, they changed their hours, you havent read their sign? lol, I hung their sign up for em cause the guy couldnt figure out double sided tape. lol.

they are only open friday saturday and sunday

wow, I havent been there in a while. Speaking of PPM, have you or anyone else been to that restaurant Goby (sponsored by PPM)over in the american village? Me and Kris went the other night, and I wasnt too impressed. They charge $3 to look. They have about 15 tanks. It's worth a look.

I love the tanks, not impressed with them anymore though. When I first went in there it was a real cool place, they had just opened up (this was about a year ago)

Now after a year, all of the tnaks still look the same. my tank has showed more growth in the past 3 months than those tanks in the past year...

wow... thanks for the heads up on goby. we were gonna go but it sounds like not worth it.

As far a ppm goes, I only go there to get water now. coral culture is just far superior in price.

Don, its still worth going in there to check it out, just dont go back a few months later expecting and changes.... :lol:

Ohh yeah, PPM's hours. I went there yesterday to get water.

12-8 Friday, Saturday and Sunday only!

Thee spot IMO. PPM does carry very nice things, I picked up an sps chunk the other day from ther that is very nice. I do go there every sunday like clock work. 12Gal of salt water, 6 gal of RO. Their water is the best bet!

Back