Premium Live Rock for sale

Herbie

Yep,that one
Just broke down my 120 , so ...........

Have 150-lbs of LR for sale . Its almost all Fiji Totoka (pretty sure you cant get this any longer) , and a nice mixture of large show pieces to medium smaller reef building pieces. Most of it has encrusting corals and shrooms on it. Very nice interesting shapes and lots of color / coraline algae (pink, purple,orange, maroon etc.) This would be considered premium or designer LR .
I have it in a 1/2 55 gallon drum that is FULL . So its not very dense LR and 150lbs of this is a LOT volume wise. It filled my 120 nicely . Dont find rock like this around too often .

I did notice a few small aiptasia when I removed the rock from the tank . I have zapped any I could find , but any remaining should be easy targets before the rock goes in a tank.

Would prefer to sell it ALL in one shot ..........so it doesnt get "picked through" .

Selling the entire 150 lbs for $2.50 PP = $375. (this would easily be the $10. +++ PP at the LFS)

Must be picked up in Lewisburg PA, 17837 .

Pics ..............

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Herbie

All 150 lbs. still for sale .
Will sell for $350. Thats only $2.33 per pound !!!
Prefer to sell all in one shot .

Thanks,
Herbie

Still available .............
Will do $2. PP ............ $300. gets it all !

Thanks,
Herbie

I've been out of the hobby for a couple years and am getting back in. I have a biocube 14 on the way, arriving tomorrow, and will likely be setting up within the next week or so. Your initial post said you'd like to sell all of it, but I'd really be happy to pick up 10-14 lbs of smaller pieces if you would consider selling off a little. Please let me know. Thanks!

Bump ..............
All 150 lbs ............. STILL available !

$250. Takes ALL of it ..........Thats only $1.66 PP !

Herbie

Back