PROP Trade Thread

Can I put hardward trade on this thread or is this the livestock only thread? Just want to check before I post. ;-)

Cool.

I have two brand new pumps,
One is Lifegard Quietone Model 800 with 220GPH. Petsmart sells it for $22. I'm asking $15.
Another pump is by Oceanic Model AP1300 with 137GPH. I could trade with a small piece of green slimer if it's possible, if not then I'll just take an offer. "

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12927699#post12927699 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Saddler
SHARKBAITNC, I'll take:
...1 head neon green candy cane $5.00

You got it see ya there :)

Nick

Someone told me these were Cotton Candy Pali's, but honestly I have no idea. $5 for a frag of about 4-5 polyps. I think I have about 10 groups mounted in my frag tank.

100_2291.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12931215#post12931215 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rwessels
Someone told me these were Cotton Candy Pali's, but honestly I have no idea. $5 for a frag of about 4-5 polyps. I think I have about 10 groups mounted in my frag tank.

100_2291.jpg

WOW Thats impressive:eek1:

I will take a Frag

THX,
Nick

ok I tried to frag the ones from the tank because some of the polyps are a bit bigger, but I really couldn't until I have a chance to take the 10 lb rock out of the tank. Last time I did that it took like 2 hours to get some decent frags. Those frags I put in my frag tank and have since grown in somewhat weird ways - i.e. both sides of the frag disc. Since I wasnt able to get the ones out of the main tank, I had to break a few of the frag discs in half.

I was able to get a total of 12 frags with 10 accounted for so far. Each one has at least 5 polyps, some over 10. It will be first come, first serve from those on the list below.

sharkbaitnc - 1
Kristenk - 1
Red Sox Fan - 1
mwcahill - 1
scott11 - 1
Frank AZ - 1
mrapisura - 1
Mystic Koralz - 2
pinkcoral - 1

Last minute frags available -

I have two plating purple sponges, a racquetball sized gold crown toadstool leather, a small neon green toadstool leather, a green/blue stag and probably a few other small pieces. I won't be checking this thread again, so just find me there. :)

Back