Pygmy angels, China led and jebao wavemaker fs

viveros1231

Very healthy have had them for over 1yr was trying to keep these as I got rid of all my other fish and coral. But I'm not keeping up with the water maintenance so id like them to go to a good home.
Cherub and Potter's pygmy angel fish. Eat like pigs
I paid 60.00 for the Potter's alone
Take both for 50.00. as I want to take the tank they are in down. Won't separate them. Sorry....

Mars aqua Led has about 4 months use on it. I had zoas, lps and easy sps like Digi and caps. Slow growth on sps but zoas and lps were good. Light is exactly like this one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017...d=1500889342&sr=8-12&keywords=mars+led+lights

Asking 30.00 for the light.

Jebao wp10 wavemaker works great never had any issues. Comes with box.
Asking 25.00

I'm in Whittier off leffingwell close to la mirada.
I'm available during the week from 10am to 2pm
Please text me. If any questions. 562-326-0288 I can text pics if need too.

Thanks in advance.

damn. Literally just got another jebao 2 weeks ago, and same w/ a potters angel -___-
How were yours w/ coral? Any nibblers?

@zik I had good luck with the Potter's. He ate well never had him pick on corals. I actually had three pygmys in a 40 gln. I had these two and a flame. Potter's was the alpha. But wouldn't really nip to the point that he was damaging fins. Just some chasing.

Fish and light sold, thanks fellas for coming through.
I'm gonna keep the jebao. May get a arowana

@zik I had good luck with the Potter's. He ate well never had him pick on corals. I actually had three pygmys in a 40 gln. I had these two and a flame. Potter's was the alpha. But wouldn't really nip to the point that he was damaging fins. Just some chasing.

Fish and light sold, thanks fellas for coming through.
I'm gonna keep the jebao. May get a arowana

Crazy! Were they all introduced at the same time?

Back